Well we are finally about done with our backyard! Here's some picture of Alex's hard work. Thanks to everyone who helped out!
BEFORE
Just some rocks and random plants
AFTER
Our redone brick patio lined with beautiful rose bushes
Our grape vines and waterfall/fountain that Alex is almost done with
Our hibiscus, bouganvilla, and lemon tree
Our orange and grapefruit trees, and our ficus shade trees... and of course our grass!!!
10 comments:
That looks awesome. Great work Alex! Hailey will have so much fun playing back there.
S
that was a big project - it look so good!
Fun! How long will that grass stay alive this summer?
Looks so much cooler! Good job! Hailey can finally play outside.......well, after the 112 degree weather!
That looks so great! You guys have such a nice big yard! I bet Hailey enjoys the grass. I love all the plants and the fountain. Very nice!
Your yard looks so good! I'm so happy for you. Yeah, I been using bubbles for Adde since she was 6 months. I love bubbles. I'm a bubble bath person. She loves them too. Hope you're doing good!
That is a huge improvement! I'm impressed! Landscaping is hard work.
Looking fabulous! I wish we were there to enjoy it with you (and too bad Joel wasn't there to help out!).
I would expect nothing less. Now that I have my very own pink tool set, hopefully, I can do similar things with our backyard.
You're yard looks great! Want to come do ours? I should be grateful that it only gets to around 100 here :)
Post a Comment