This weekend we did a quick camping trip with the Vilardi's. All the campsites were full so we had to find a place on our own. It ended up working perfect and was great except there were no bathrooms, and we got some Swiss neighbors later on in the evening who joined us at our campfire. It was very relaxing to be outdoors though, and the kids had a great time. Saturday morning Ashleigh made a great dutch oven breakfast then we spent some time at Slide Rock. That was nice, except the water was freezing cold!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun (except for the Swiss drop in's!) I can't believe how big Hailey is getting!
Oh, that water looks so good and refreshing! Hailey is so cute in her bathing suit! Sounds like you had a great time and good to get out of the heat! How fun!!
I love Hailey's little camping chair. Also, I'm glad you guys are out there to keep those crazy Vilardi's in check.
Looks like fun. I love short camping trips with the family and friends!
Hmmm, lets go again sometime! I bet the cold water would feel perfect right about now.
Post a Comment