Very impressive! When you run out of bowls big enough you can try the Spencer trick and go for huge tupperware!
That is so funny! Love the slurping sounds! Too cute!!
Wow! How'd you get her to do that? I want to teach that to Wes! I fear he'll just dump it out all over!
Wow, left handed and everything. Way to go getting her to eat so well, and I love the big bowl. I wish we could get Cassie and Hailey together, they'd have fun together.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very impressive! When you run out of bowls big enough you can try the Spencer trick and go for huge tupperware!
That is so funny! Love the slurping sounds! Too cute!!
Wow! How'd you get her to do that? I want to teach that to Wes! I fear he'll just dump it out all over!
Wow, left handed and everything. Way to go getting her to eat so well, and I love the big bowl. I wish we could get Cassie and Hailey together, they'd have fun together.
Post a Comment