This last week I got to go to Girls Camp with the Young Women in our ward. We had such a good time, and it was such a great experience. It was great being out in nature, and the girls really bonded with each other. There are some new camp songs I wasn't used to, and lot of nasty bugs and spiders in our addie, but we still had a blast! I was happy to get home to a hot shower and soft bed. Thanks so much to Ruth and Diana for watching Hailey while I was gone!
2 comments:
*tear* I missed it. It is so cool that so many girls went, although we did have fun w/just 4 girls last year :)
Oh I miss the days of Girls Camp! It was such an amazing part of of my life, getting to attend with you, now it's fantastic that you are continuing to pay the fun forward! Although, it does certainly sink in the fact that we are getting old Brookey! :-)
Post a Comment