Yesterday to celebrate the Fourth of July we first went to our ward Pancake Breakfast and then went swimming for a little bit. At night we went out to dinner to Buffalo Wild Wings, then watched the fireworks and played the Wii with the Blacks. It was a fun day... but since it is so insanely hot the only thing we could do in the afternoon was sit inside and eat ice cream :)
5 comments:
What a cute picture! Looks like homemade ice-cream! Yum! I love Hailey's 4th of July outfit! Sounds like you guys had a fun day!
whoa! that's a big bowl of ice cream! :) mmmmm.
Hailey looks a little more excited about the ice cream than dad...
Sounds like a fun day! Hailey is so cute! The above comment says exactly what I was thinking about the picture! How funny!
oh... and I forgot to mention that it is nice to see Alex finally branching out into relations with others of different colors. Our african-american friends have a right to enjoy the Wii as much as the rest of us.
Post a Comment