Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pterodactyl In Training

The little monster and the big monster were having a good time on the trampoline, enjoying the lovely winter weather. Amazing the amount of energy packed in the 23 pounds of little girl.






11 comments:

Andrea J said...

Oh my. That's high.

Erin said...

Holy cow!!! Is everything still intact?! lol.. nice to know Alex got his workout for the day.:)

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh...you just gave Brian some ideas. Too bad I think Wes would freak out. He's not as fearless as he used to be...

She's a light-weight like Wes! Both right around 23 lbs.

Melody said...

WOW That is really high! I think I would of freaked out just a little :]

shelley said...

Hailey looks positively thrilled. How does he catch her without hurting her? She's so super high!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

She totally looks like she's flying.

Sunne and Jared said...

Uncle Rico- "I can throw my baby over that mountain over there."

Kristin Rose said...

WOW! She really is fearless

Alicia said...

Very high indeed. I'm jealous of the weather.

Cassandra said...

She's a brave one! I love the title! She really does look like she's flying. You should cut out Alex, and post it as toddler learns to fly, you might make some money!

Priest Family - Laura said...

oh my goodness how fun!!!