One trip to the Emergency Room for a broken forearm: $150 Doctor office visit for a hot pink cast (tomorrow): $40 Lots of french fries and milkshakes for the monster: $20
What we would pay to have our little girl all better and healthy: Priceless
Oh man, I'm sorry! That stinks! Hope you are all doing ok. Let me know if you guys need anything!!! (Ian to cheer her up, a milkshake for you, a babysitter...anything!)
12 comments:
Poor thing!! Hope she gets better fast!
How did it happen?
Awwww....that is no fun!
Wow how did it happen? I feel so bad for her. Hopefully she feels better quick.
Poor thing. She does look pretty comfortable in this picture so you are doing a great job!
Ouch! I'm so sorry, poor Hailey. I did wonder about you guys when I didn't see you yesterday.
I hope it all heals quick!
Poor little thing! If it helps, I know that when my parents bought me shakes when I was a kid, I immediately felt better. :)
That's such a bummer! I'm sure it's hard on her, but it's way hard on parents too!
Poor Hailey! Hope she feels better soon.
Cassie said "Poor Hailey." We hope she feels better.
Oh man, I'm sorry! That stinks! Hope you are all doing ok. Let me know if you guys need anything!!! (Ian to cheer her up, a milkshake for you, a babysitter...anything!)
Post a Comment