Sunday, January 17, 2010

Matching Dresses

One of the perks of having two little girls.




11 comments:

Andrea J said...

Hailey looks like a proud big sis.

Trent & Emily Davies said...

So cute!!! I love putting my girls in matching outfits!!

danielle said...

I love the matching dresses! my mum would do the same to us and they're my favorite pictures :)

Tatum said...

So fun!! I can't wait to do that with the boys I have had a hard time finding clothes that go as small as Dallin's size most matching that I have found doesn't start until 6 months and up. I am jealous.

They look SO cute!!!!

Natalie said...

My mom always used to dress my sisters and me in matching outfits. I have a cute picture on my wall of us when we were little - all matching - with our great grandma. Great memories.

Pam Garner said...

So cute! Sorry we missed you/Alex's call. We're glad you liked the puzzle, I have one more for you, an ABC dragon, it just takes me awhile to make them. The girls are beautiful, Hailey looks like she is loving being a big sister. I bet she can't remember life without Lindsay.

Emily said...

It is so much fun isn't it? I love it-especially the bottom two-such cute girls!!

Cassandra said...

SOOOOO cute! I am so done having kids, but I do have to say that deep down I amy be willing to go through it again if I was guaranteed it would be another girl! Hailey looks like she absolutely loves her little sis! They are beautiful!

Sara said...

This is the Hudson clan, or the best part of the Hudson clan, Sara and Dana. Your girls are SOOOOOO cute. I love their curly crazy hair. It reminds Dana of Sara. Hope all is well.

Parks Family said...

Such sweet little girls.

Tanners said...

Oh Brooke, she's precious!! Haven't checked out blogs in forever, so I almost forgot you had another! :) So happy for you guys, and you look great (as always) and you have 2 gorgeous girls!!