The other day Hailey kept trying to dive out of my arms, and I couldn't understand what she was doing and why she had no fear. Then I witnessed play time with Dad, and things became much more clear...
Also, here's a cute picture of Hailey showing off all her teeth. She now has 6 and two more are coming in on the bottom!
8 comments:
That back swing is gnarly! Kate can't get enough off this video.
She looks so big in that pic! I can't believe she is already 1. How time flies!
She is so so so cute! I wish I could stowaway in my roommate's suitcase and come to Arizona to see you guys!
Awwhhh, so cute. Her birthday party was a blast. I can't believe she is getting so old. Hailey, I just might need to borrow you! I need another girl around here! I hope you guys have recovered from the doctor's visit! I'll talk to you soon. Love,Aub
You have the cutest girl in the whole world!! I love the walking video!! I can't believe how fast she is and how she just took off from not walking hardly at all. She is sooo cute!!
Alex!! You are going to make her love roller-coasters and nothing will scare her!!
Holy crap!! I get so nervous when Trent does stuff like that with Erika! I have to admit though...he has never done anything like that with her!
I can't believe how much she has grown up in the last few months. She is starting to look more like you, Brooke. What a cutie!
Summer
She looks great Brooke and Alex, what a beautiful smile she has. We're all enjoying your blog.
Post a Comment