Ahh she looks so cute in her little Easter Bunny ears! I can't believe how big she is getting. She looks so old in the first picture!How come there aren't any pictures from your birthday festivities?!?!
She is so beautiful!!!!!!
I can't believe she left those ears on! She looks so super cute.
I definitely love the ears with the piggy tails! She is a doll. So glad we could spend such a special day with good friends. Luv, Aub
She is so cute! Those bunny ears look adorable on her. She is so good at posing for pictures.
That's a nice dress.
I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the dress.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ahh she looks so cute in her little Easter Bunny ears! I can't believe how big she is getting. She looks so old in the first picture!
How come there aren't any pictures from your birthday festivities?!?!
She is so beautiful!!!!!!
I can't believe she left those ears on! She looks so super cute.
I definitely love the ears with the piggy tails! She is a doll. So glad we could spend such a special day with good friends. Luv, Aub
She is so cute! Those bunny ears look adorable on her. She is so good at posing for pictures.
That's a nice dress.
I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the dress.
Post a Comment