Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hailey's First Birthday!

Yesterday was Hailey's birthday. We can't believe she is already 1 year old! She is getting to be such a big girl and growing up so fast. We had a nice day together and in the evening she had fun opening her presents and reading her books and playing with her new blocks with Alex. She hated wearing her birthday hat though, and would immediately take it off and try to put in on my head. I think we waited a little too long to give her cake, because she was so tired she wouldn't even eat it. She mushed it between her fingers for a little bit, then just tried to throw it off her high chair. Luckily we caught it before it was all over the floor :) Here's some pictures below from her big day!

8 comments:

Andrea J said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she's already 1. Happy Birthday Hailey!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!! Where has the past year gone?! She is getting cuter and cuter!

Melody said...

Happy Birthday Hailey! And the outfit looks cute on her! Is that one of the hats you were talking about :)

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Hailey! I cannot believe that she is alredy one! Wow, how the time flies! (Great job in church today)

Shelly Knotts said...

Did you get the picture Brittany sent of us celebrating Hailey's birthday?? We were all eating cupcakes in her honor! Happy Birthday Hailey!! Love you!

Kristy said...

I was just thinking this morning about how Hailey turned 1...and then I came to work and was excited to see you had pictures up of the festivities. I wish we could see her (and you guys of course!) again. It's been too long!

Natalie said...

Fun times! I'm super jealous that it's warm enough that she can be wearing capris... Maybe by Wes' bday we'll be in that spring stage!

Cassandra said...

Happy Birthday Hailey! Ethan is sad he couldn't sing to you! You are such a big girl!