Monday, October 6, 2008

Bike Rides

Since the weather is getting cooler in the evenings we decided to start using our bikes again. We got a great deal on a REI bike seat for Hailey from Craigslist and found a small enough sized helmet at Dick's Sporting Goods that just opened up on Saturday. We were super excited and Hailey loves riding on the bike. She doesn't even mind wearing her helmet. She points out the moon and now says bike every time we go in the garage. Alex has informed me that because we are old it's okay to look like dorks and wear helmets.

6 comments:

Erin said...

SO cute!!! She is such a doll - I can't wait until I have a bike and we can join in on the fun!:)

Cassandra said...

How fun! Jesse and I wanted to get into biking ourselves with the good ol' double bike trailer. We chickened out though, as there are NO flat roads here, or sidewalks now that I think about it. Hailey is so cute! We will be in Cali for Christmas, we'll have to meet up!

Kjelstrom Family said...

Your little girl is getting SO big. I love your pics from NYC. I went to that Tao restaurant there too one New Year's Eve. It was really yummy food. Fun times.

The McLaws Family said...

Yay, I'm glad you found a helmet that fits, ride on over whenever you want!

Indy said...

Holy freaking cow. Y'all went and had a cute baby while I was on my mission. And she's growing up and going on bike rides! Of course Brooke is young and strong, but Old Man, you're practically Abraham; way to go.
Seriously though, it's high time I got a hold of y'all.. it's almost been a year since I've been back and I've thought at least once or twice a month for every one of them that I needed to get your number and see how you were doing. Ahh, procrastination, I know thee well.
Now that I've repented of my nefarious rascality, here's my number and I'd be love to hear from you. Plus I've got some pretty stinking good news.
801-885-0589
Ben Priest

Brady and Carol Greenhalgh said...

She looks so cute in her little bike helmet. And...you guys don't look old AT ALL!! Just like very careful people who want to take care of your noggins.