Thursday we attended our good friend Gladriel's wedding. Gladriel and I were roommates our freshman year of college and have been close ever since. We are very happy for her and Jarrod, and we had a great time. Here's some pictures from the day.
Hey, you look HOT! Glad it went well and even though your hair fell out a little (damn your hairdresser) it all looked great. Hailey looks like she was the life of the party!
6 comments:
That's such a fun and bright color! I'm glad it went well. Thanks for posting the pictures!
Hey, you look HOT! Glad it went well and even though your hair fell out a little (damn your hairdresser) it all looked great. Hailey looks like she was the life of the party!
BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love weddings!!!:) You look gorgeous as usual!
Congratulations to Galadriel! I didn't know she was getting married.
You look gorgeous, Brooke!!!
How pretty you look!! I love your hair! Gladriel looks so happy! Glad everything went well, gorgeous girl!
It's fun to see Alex having such fun with Hailey. We're sorry we're going to miss seeing you guys at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment