Our friend had Hailey pose so she could take some pictures of her hair accessories she sells. I thought the pictures turned out really cute and was surprised she was able to get Hailey to smile so well at the camera. You can get the hair accessories here.
So cute! Thank you Ms. Klum for helping me unpack on Saturday! Oh, and tell your mom ThAnK YoU soooooo much too. You guys are so great. Love your guts!
7 comments:
Oh she is SO CUTE!!!! I think her eyes look just like yours, Brooke!
Holy cow, she looks so big! She is seriously so cute! Man, I wish we could see you guys more often.
She has such a great smile! Such cute pics.
So cute! Thank you Ms. Klum for helping me unpack on Saturday! Oh, and tell your mom ThAnK YoU soooooo much too. You guys are so great. Love your guts!
Brooke is going to be a stage mom. :) The kid looks good, see you in a month.
She smiled great! I love the one in the red hat and the very last one with the little black bow. Way cute!! What a good little model!
That kid would look super cute in a pumpkin outfit!
Post a Comment