Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday we took Hailey to the pumpkin patch. She liked seeing the animals, but refused to be put down and actually pet the goats. She also didn't like being around the flies, and kept waving her arms around to make sure they wouldn't stay on her. We tried to take her around to do everything, but mostly she just wanted to ride the tricycles they had around and go on the slide. We got some cute pictures though, and Grandpa Hassell told us to get Hailey the biggest pumpkin we could find, so we came home with a pumpkin over half the size of Hailey! It was a nice time, and made it feel a little more like fall time even though it was still quite hot.




6 comments:

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

Looks like you had a fun day at the pumpkin patch!!

Tatum said...

I think we went to the same Pumpkin Patch yesterday...

Where was this one?

The McLaws Family said...

Super cute, I'm going to have to check that one out!

Carl Hardie said...

C'mon man...you only got a pumkin that is more than half her size. WEAK. I think your dad would have wanted you to get a pumkin bigger than her so you could carve her a house.

Anonymous said...

Fun! We won't be visiting a pumpkin patch this year, well because we visited Grandpa's instead. Of course he had plenty of home grown pumpkin's for us to choose from. I wanted JR to gee the gi-huge one, but he didn't want to have to load it into the car. WeAk! Anyway, cute pic's. We miss ya and we'll see you on Thursday.....right? 5 30, my house.

Monica McCoy said...

Hey, I found your blog! monicamccoy.blogspot.com